Rehearsal Space Terms and Conditions
BackBeat City will provide time slots for individuals that wish to rehearse in our studio space at an hourly rate. All rehearsal times must be paid upon arrival. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of reserved space and time. BackBeat City and it’s staff members reserves the right to deny entrance to our facilities at our discretion.
It is highly recommended that rehearsal spaces be reserved to ensure availability upon or prior to arrival. To schedule a rehearsal time, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (860) 633 1317.
Fees and Rates:
- Private Studio use:
- $15 per hour; $3 per each additional person (up to 3 individuals)
- $20 per hour; $5 per each additional person (up to 4 individuals)
- $25 per hour; $5 per each additional person (4+ individuals)
Rock and Roll room:
Damages & Responsibilities
- BackBeat City is not responsible for any damages sustained during the hourly term of use of our facilities, including but not limited to personal damages, equipment damages and property damages. Any damages are the sole responsibility of the individual or individuals present during their assigned time. Should any parties damage BackBeat City’s studios, property and/or equipment, charges will be billed to the individual or individuals to compensate for repairs or replacement of necessary equipment, property or studio space.
- Individuals are required to sign in upon arrival. All individuals using our facilities will be required to fill a registration form for contact purposes. Should any individuals refuse to fill this information, BackBeat City reserves the right to deny access to our facilities.
- BackBeat City requires all individuals on our premises to fill out a registration form for future contact or in case of an emergency. Forms are to be completed upon arrival. Any individuals that refuse to complete our registration forms will be denied access to our studios.
- BackBeat City is a private performing arts center that educates youths ages 7 – 18. Excessive cussing, vulgar language and inappropriate gestures and/or actions will result in expulsion from our studios for the day. Should individuals using our facilities be asked to leave on more than 3 occasions, said individuals will be banned from using our facilities altogether.
Drug & Alcohol Policy
- BackBeat City is a drug and alcohol free establishment. Persons found to have illegal substances or alcohol on their person will be banned from our facilities. Persons under the influence or suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs upon arrival will be asked to leave our facilities for the day. No exceptions.